Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Vinegar Painting I Am Trying To Get The "old" Smell Out Of A Dresser, Tried Vinegar, Baking Soda And Paint, Any Other Suggests?

I am trying to get the "old" smell out of a dresser, tried vinegar, baking soda and paint, any other suggests? - how to vinegar painting

I found the cupboard in the basement out of the sand and began to paint the next day there was a horrible "old" smell, I have tried spraying them with vinegar, baking soda and l use the new disc, Febreze, Lysol, and last but not not least, a layer of paint (I thought I could smell the seal), now the toilet is sitting on the porch, hoping that the air is effectively more suggestions .... try something if they do not recognize, lol thank you in advance

1 comment:

Bob J said...

Since it is a valuable antique, try it with a solution of bleach and water - all the drawers inside and outside. Often the smell is due to mold. Washing can handle it. If not, then perhaps the problem is in color.

Post a Comment