Saturday, February 6, 2010

Infinite Health On Ms Saga What's The Infinite Health Cheat On Resident Evil: Director's Cut(PS1)?

What's the infinite health cheat on Resident Evil: Director's Cut(PS1)? - infinite health on ms saga

I play the game and my friend told me that it is a trap for the health, and did not need to do gameshark. Can someone tell me, cheat code for infinite health, but no one suggests gameshark! I have GameShark, and I know you all probably just say, I need Gameshark, but I want it!

2 comments:

Lionhear... said...

Mate What you need, GameShark for these tricks. I suggest you go The Game on experts. If successful in receiving approval on The Game experts Unlimited Magnum. You do not need a case for health. I Dont half with The Game on Expert in one day. All about your strategy.

sarg said...

Code: 800c867e 0060

Post a Comment