Male dental hygienist? - male dental hygienist ontario
If you are a dentist, dental hygienist, you hire a man or a second opinion? In other words, I will be tried at a disadvantage in order to be hired as a male dental hygienist?
Male dental hygienist? - male dental hygienist ontario
If you are a dentist, dental hygienist, you hire a man or a second opinion? In other words, I will be tried at a disadvantage in order to be hired as a male dental hygienist?


3 comments:
This should be no problem. With the wages earned by dental hygienists, you should have no problem. In most areas, the demand far exceeds supply. Qualified individuals are required regardless of gender.
Looking back on the field of nursing, in an area of women, dominated by a male candidate is pursuing a rule and can, in principle, what they want. My professor of A & P said, as did his teammates for the job (25 + years) 5 were hunting bids before the end of the first half of his last years at school. As the only man in the program over time, everyone knew who he was.
My father received his RN 15 years and worked for 5 years as part-time person. Since then he has retirered and continue to receive at least 5 calls a week from recruiters care.
I do not see why not. I must admit I have never seen a male dental hygienist, but if you are qualified, I would have no problem.
I am not a dentist, but I think it would be nice. In a company today can be what you want. There are many nurses (only watch Scrubs) Why not a dental hygienist?
Post a Comment