Saturday, February 20, 2010

Coat Rail Plasterboard Fix A Coat Rail To Plasterboard With No Baton?

Fix a coat rail to plasterboard with no baton? - coat rail plasterboard

I had just set up a portal and want to be put down a layer of the type of rail, because about 4 or 5 hooks. The wall is plaster was semi-dried on concrete blocks so that no wooden crossbars.

I have some of the first metal plugs that come with their own set screws on the weight of the layers? Otherwise, the idea of putting some screws dual-use items that Glazer and drill through the drywall into the wind block.

Any help appreciated.

3 comments:

maz22 c said...

There are few outlets for the spiral screws provided with drywall developed, I have used and played my kitchen cabinets and had no problems, so it should be OK layers

s t said...

You can buy drywall anchors with a rating of trucks, up to 50 pounds !..... under their skirts are not as big as a house, everyone, you should ...... Fine gypsum boards are stronger than you think as an anchor ... Hope this helps

Glenn N said...

I personally saw about 10 * 3 are brown, "and anchors and drill a 7mm int blocks.
Metal plugs are good raw, but I have to take the weight of the layers

Post a Comment