Question about employment tribuneral? - confidentiality clause employment contract sample
I notice that the labor courts can review the case law from their past behavior as a person and even bring you local gossip about his decision. Recently I've been with someone on the court and was the innocent victim of sexual harassment. It was a union representative on all employers about his past, his driving record and if he called a serial complainant. Their sexual behavior was also raised that question and said it was a single mother. Is it also illegal I think that is? I believe that the provisions regarding the confidentiality is broken and left a bundle of nerves. What would be your advice on this kind of behavior? The unionists contact with local people find out for themselves what kind of person he is and has set his enemies has to sayWhat a bad man is he?


1 comment:
The Labor would probably be based on rumors based on a decision on the employment situation to take. By McKenzie as a friend, and believes that the misleading statements about the condition of his friend, parent or other sexual behavior in a pejorative sense, or is aware of the ET, I recommend you take a friend for him an employment lawyer to find the decision of the ET and get a perverse appeal, as I'm sure you know, while his friend does not qualify for legal aid to the Court, you may be eligible to find a lawyer to justify his opposition.
Post a Comment